24 July 2014 - WHAT A CRAZY WORLD


WHAT A CRAZY WORLD

G'day folks,

What happened recently with the downing of Malaysian Airlines flight 17 over the Ukraine, and the increase in hostilities between Palestine and Israel, has led me to believe that humanity is going backwards. No doubt you do not require any reminders but here are some anyway. Twenty-eight innocent Australians were among the 298 people killed by the reckless behaviour of people we call adults. However, my personal concern is not just for the Aussies. No, I feel for all the victims; especially the kids. What shameful role models these criminals  are. As you scan down these photographs, have a long hard look at the faces on the kids. The more I witness the actions of adults on this planet, the more I love animals and kids.

FLIGHT MH 17






















































NOT ONLY BUT ALSO ...

GAZA 




















































Clancy's comment: What a bloody disgrace. We have learnt nothing from our past, and maybe it's time the entire global community rose up and demanded better leadership. My first suggestion would be to ask the kids of the world how they would fix what we adults can't seem to fix. Many of you might be shocked by their simple but erudite answers. I won't be, and their suggestions could not be any worse than the ones that exist!

I'm ...








No comments:

Post a Comment