6 September 2014 - FAMOUS DEATHS


FAMOUS DEATHS

G'day folks,

Almost none of us have ever met the people on this list, yet most of these faces are familiar ones. But although we know the famous photos of each one, they also had a last photo. The last photos taken before their death show us a more human side to these famous people, as we see that they are, after all, ordinary people, facing the same basic problems we all eventually face. Many of them died way too young. Below, I include how old they were when they died.




BOB MARLEY, 36 YEARS

JIMI HENDRIX, 27



JAMES DEAN, 24



MARGARET THATCHER, 87



PRINCESS DIANA, 36



MARILYN MONROE, 36



ABRAHAM LINCOLN, 56



STEVE IRWIN, 44



KURT COBAIN, 27



LUCILLE BALL, 77



AMELIA EARHART, 39



GEORGE HARRISON, 58



BABE RUTH, 53



RAPPER BIGGIE SMALLS, 24



STEVE JOBS, 56



JIM MORRISON, 27



ANNE FRANK, 15



MARTIN LUTHER KING JUNIOR, 39



ALBERT EINSTEIN,76



FREDDIE MERCURY, 46



JOHN LENNON, 40



RONALD REAGAN, 93



MARK TWAIN, 74



AMY WINEHOUSE, 27



MAHATMA GANDHI, 80



FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT, 63



ELVIS PRESLEY, 42



RAPPER TUPAC SHAKUR, 25



HEATH LEDGER, 28



JOHN F. KENNEDY, 46



Clancy's comment: Wow, there is so much talent on this page.



Another great review 
for 'Gunnedah Hero'

** Winner of two awards in
 the Australian National Literary Awards **


Greetings Clancy. 

What a fabulous book. Beautifully written. Congratulations. Once started I couldn't put it down.

A sensitive,  captivating, moving story of the Australian ethos and of the man on the land; the sincerity, the honesty, the mateship, the importance of family, the loyalty and courage of their dogs, their horses, living by their wits, by the sweat of their brow and by their values. All told through the eyes of a young man forced by circumstances to mature quickly and beyond his years.

You are truly gifted Clancy. Didactic and illuminating. I cannot wait to leave it with my son to read. This is a 'must read' for every adolescent, and for everyone that needs to be reminded of the spirit that built this great country of ours.

I am embarrassed to admit I have had this wonderful book so long without reading it ... But I wanted time to savour the story unhurried. Well I got my chance. My Turbine is being launched into Europe from the 2014 Thessalonika International Trade Fair, which starts on the 6th September. I am presently on route to Athens and had finished your book before landing.

I can't wait to now also read your other book, ‘Pa Joe's Place’, which I brought with me for the same reason. I'm keeping it for the return trip! I have no doubt it will be equally enriching.

Love ya work.


Cheers.
Paul.


Paul S. Kouris, Barrister, Inventor Proprietor and Licensor
The Kouris Centri Turbine
Web.
www.kourispower.com.


 Want to buy this book? Don't be shy!
Head to my bookshop on the top right hand corner of this page.


I'm ...







R. I. P

No comments:

Post a Comment