3 May 2016 - BARACK OBAMA WISDOM





BARACK OBAMA WISDOM

G'day folks,

Here are some quotes from the President of the USA.  Barack Hussein Obama II is an American politician serving as the 44th President of the United States, and the first African American to hold the office. 
































































Clancy's comment: I like this bloke, having listened to many of his speeches. He, like Bill Clinton, is one of the best stand-up talkers going. Not an easy job that's for sure.

Know someone who would make an excellent guest on my blog? I'm always seeking interesting people, and they do not have to be writers, authors or poets. In fact, I enjoy interviewing folks who have had an interesting life, or have something to say. If you do, tell them not to be shy, and give them my email address: 
clancy_tucker@hotmail.com


I'm ...















No comments:

Post a Comment