15 September 2016 - BOOK COVER DESIGN - TAMIAN WOOD




BOOK COVER DESIGN
- TAMIAN WOOD -

G'day folks,

Welcome to a guest post from a former guest on my blog. Tamian Wood has a wealth of experience in designing books that sell. So, today Tamian has an offer for you authors who have been labouring over a book cover design. 

Take it away, Tamian ...


Hello fans and followers of Clancy's blog. I'm Tamian Wood, a professional, award-winning cover designer with BeyondDesignInternational.com. I have over 20 years of experience, creating compelling designs that sell books. 

And I'd like to help you.



Many new authors think they can't afford to hire an accomplished, trained designer for their books cover. Fair enough. If you want a professional cover, created by a designer with education, skill, experience, and a good reputation, that doesn't come free. (Money well spent though, and worth every penny!) 

My advice to new authors is to start saving the day you start writing. Because, after all, you know it's going to need a cover…

But let's say you didn't happen to run into me last year when you started. And now, you are ready to let your baby out into the world, for all the universe to love and adore! YIKES! You can't let that baby go out there NAKED! 

But you haven't saved, so you feel you have to do the work yourself. Maybe not the best idea, because let's face it, you're a writer, not a designer. Right? But, it's got to have a cover so, you give it a go.

This is where I come in. I'd like to help you, free of charge, by offering a cover critique on my new blog. Show me what you have and I promise an honest, kind and constructive insight into how you might make the cover better before you display it to the world. 

My goal is to help YOU, the self-published author trying to create their own cover, with advice and helpful tips that can make your efforts shine just a little bit better. In the meantime, my readers and followers will get the advantage of the advice too.

Give your story the best chance possible of being discovered by readers with the best possible cover within your budget.
 




Contact me, Tamian Wood, at BeyondDesignInternational.com and let's collaborate.



Clancy's comment: There ya go, folks. Take advantage of this offer and receive some serious assistance. And, don't forget what I've always said to my students about book covers, 'Cover, blurb, cash register.'

I'm ....







No comments:

Post a Comment