17 January 2018 - 'LOVE YA WORK!' - NEW RELEASE - CLANCY TUCKER


'LOVE YA WORK!'
- NEW RELEASE -
CLANCY TUCKER


G'day folks,

Time to release a new book - LOVE YA WORK! It is my tenth book, and it's a collection of short stories, bush poetry and anecdotes from my life on the run. I guarantee one thing: you will laugh and cry. It is a sizeable book, so you will certainly get your money's worth, and you will learn a lot about me. Oh, where did the title come from? Simple. I've become famous for this term, so why not use it?

ORIGINS OF THIS BOOK:

Having been a full time writer for a long time, I decided not to write any more until I had published what I'd written. Too often, great stuff sits on our computers and never sees the light of day. So, here it is, folks. Some of the short stories will move you; so will some of the anecdotes. 


ISSUES INCLUDED IN THIS BOOK:

 Me, my childhood, my travels and life experiences, people I've met along the way, some of the greatest folks I've ever met, bush poetry, short stories from all over the world, Christmas in New York, Wartime in England, Anzac Day, death and dying, South East Asia ... And many other issues, including some humour.


HERE IS THE BLURB:


Clancy Tucker is an award-winning author, photographer, poet and screenwriter who writes young adult fiction. He has lived in four countries, speaks three languages, has photography published in the USA, photographic work registered with the International Library of Photography, and included in literary magazines. He has also written more than 140 short stories and an anthology of bush poetry.



Clancy’s been short-listed, commended and highly-commended in many writing contests, and had short stories and poems published in literary magazines. He has been a political speechwriter, public servant, farmer and vocal advocate for human rights, social justice and independent authors. Clancy has worked with street kids, currently mentors aspiring writers, and draws on life’s experiences to write stories for young adults.



This is a collection of Clancy’s short stories, bush poetry and anecdotes from a ‘Life on the run’. Many of the stories are based on true-life. So, get in, buckle up and hold on. This book will make you laugh and cry.

  

Clancy's comment: Okay. So, brace yourselves and buy a copy. You will not be disappointed. Don't be shy. Head up to the right-hand side of this page and purchase a paperback or e-Book. All paperbacks will be signed and they come with a matching bookmark. Trust me. You won't regret it. Yes, the cover photographs are mine. The back cover was my one and only 'selfie', taken in a mirror in Bangkok

I'm ...










No comments:

Post a Comment