15 February 2018 - TOP FISHING PHOTOGRAPHS


TOP FISHING 
PHOTOGRAPHS

G'day folks,

I was a very keen fisherman for many years; mainly wonderful mountain streams and rivers. Not sure if you knew this, but fishing is the biggest sport in the world. Also, it's something you can do alone. You don't need a partner, and you can do it at any age. It is a wonderful sport to introduce to kids. 

So, here are some great snaps of fishing situations, taken by brilliant photographers. 







































Clancy's comment: Fantastic! Don't forget that fishing is not a sport for many people. It is a livelihood. 

Oh, whilst on one of my many trips to Thailand, I happened to be cruising around a village lagoon with my cameras. At one point I looked up and saw a local villager sitting on the branch of a tree with a rifle. Yep, fishing!

I'm ...














No comments:

Post a Comment